13 Oct 17

Good evening,

We will be delaying opening tomorrow until the afternoon once again.  Today we saw the weather change and our gym fill with smoke within 20 minutes.  I just stepped outside about 10 minutes ago and the air is still pretty bad.

Checking the air quality report, you can see that it’s currently at 170 and tomorrow it’s still supposed to be 156.

Depending on what we see tomorrow will dictate whether we open in the afternoon or not.  Keep checking in on Facebook and Instagram for updates!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s